When love
falls down
you are the only one i need
stay close
Muhmah Mieyah;
Leave something before you go.
Loud shoutouts, for celyn (: Follow rawrcelyn on Twitter
Celyn says hello.

Prettey, feel and touch.

mimimomo,
iwasborn 1995, August 1st.
Celyn Lim, name of this girl.
I heart Justin Bieber,
I heart Spongebob,
andofcoursehimtoo.
with loves;

Link
Saturday, February 12, 2011 @ 12:11 AM
So, (?)
Forget us, forget the past. You really will live much more happier than those days. (": Seriously.
Idk why, i really feel guilty.
#You gave me all your love, and all I gave you was, goodbye.
Back to December, Back to 6th of November 2010.
What a joke!
So, you shud get over it.

Now my mood sucks, totally.
And so, i try searching some funny vids in Facebook.
Hah wthack, I laugh but my heart keeps sinking, sinking......................... Like it's forever.
Don't you just hate that? Oh yes.
Why so moody tonight one ): Haih.

What if i SWEAR i'll be single for 2011?
Why you all don't wanna believe me, WHY?
I wanna be a girl that owns respects, epic fails every time.
I just can't control my rudeness and i hate that -.-
Thanks to BFF munfung, everything he writes makes me wanna middle finger him :D ily!

Sigh, off the sad topic.

Went pavi with new gf, Qiuyi, to watch Mr and Mrs Incredible. *Rude words* show! Z, waste my money watching it. Dont kena bluff by the advers, SO NOT A GOOD MOVIE, LAME MOVIE.
olingo movie.

And another one,
I love hong kong, normal only LOL. Not so funny also O_O 3 stars per 5.

My money getting lesser zz. Pokai dy. Wtf bought many presents, ihateyouFebczmanypeoplebirthdayandeveryyearneedtospendalotonpresents,
BUT IM A GOOD FRIEND MAR RIGHT? *Muahs.

Lost the confidence in me, i hate my hair so damn much, i look fugly.
I WANNA GET BRACES! ZZZ.
Ignore me please.

Hmm, recently addicted to Christine Perri's Jar Of Hearts.
Who do you think you are? Hi.
Yes, phailed to write a long post again, i lost the feel.

AND SAMSENG XUEQIANG PLUS RYAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAHAHA.
Off the top we go.
Look back, memories;

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011
Stay, now.

I'm really a pervert, LOL. Bored like wthell. Fear, crawling trough my friggin sensitive nerves. Xoxoxo, in the new beginning. New year ;) 1.1.11 This is life Ohnana, celyn's my name. MIMIMOMO O: Your eyes , my heart , our memories , fade away . Hehehe , memang ! (:
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS