When love
falls down
you are the only one i need
stay close
Muhmah Mieyah;
Leave something before you go.
Loud shoutouts, for celyn (: Follow rawrcelyn on Twitter
Celyn says hello.

Prettey, feel and touch.

mimimomo,
iwasborn 1995, August 1st.
Celyn Lim, name of this girl.
I heart Justin Bieber,
I heart Spongebob,
andofcoursehimtoo.
with loves;

Link
Saturday, May 28, 2011 @ 9:38 PM
I F E E L E M P T Y.

Hello peeeeeps, it's been a very very long time since my last update, right? See, it's already May O_O And it's the first day of the hols already, today ):
Well, sorry, I have to much things to busy, like exams and emo-ing, too much, just TOO MUCH.

The results? Urgh, forget about it, somebody effected me during the week, sooooo it's not as good as the March one ): This is soooo sad.

Movie with the 4Axiao yesterday, the movie I've been waiting, KUNG FU PANDA 2.
Omg awesome movieeeee, but the first episode was better :x
And the most awesome thing is,
You get to see the baby version of Po, the panda :P
Cute right cute right?
Ush ush, nice crazy day with Jieying, Yiwei, Angel, Sushan, Tongxin, Kuanjun, Zhenming, Bryan, Boonhaw, Jizhun, and the late one, Derrick a.k.a Gourick :P

Like this pic (;

Ohkay, obsessed with Lumix GF2 recently,
The white one is nicer actually O_O


See what they can do (: *One touch, focus, and *snap. NICE.
The big problemo is, THE PRICE IS ABOUT RM2,000++ FML I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY, so, sigh, another dream.

Few days agao, Justin and Selena went Hawaii, F those reporters, make my heart break.
This is really happening, OHMYGOD, stop JELENA!
And see what those haters did, LMAO.
Seriously?

HAHAHA.

And then there's me.

Recently, I'm so moody, moooooody.

#你知道吗? 我相信了你很久很久, 结果我还是被你的甜言蜜语骗了
我越来越觉得自己很犯贱, 我的地位何时被你贬得那么低微去了?
说要就要, 不要就不要, 原来我是你想象那种女生
我突然觉得你很狗, 很卑鄙, 很腿, 很下流, 很无耻, 很不要脸, 很自以为
然后为你这个人渣没有心情了一整天, 一整晚
你还要我去信息你? 你够了吗?

I suddenly felt tons of feeling running inside my heart, complicated, yet so simple, because I've fallen.
How cruel can a boy be?
Teenage romance fucks my life.

BUT THE WORST THING IS, hiswordsstillmeltsmyheart #nolove

Hmm, lame post ): But I've been writing it the whole day, thanks Twtter and Facebook.
Lol, holidays? Great.
Off the top we go.
Look back, memories;

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011
Stay, now.

Melancholy. Everyday missin' missin' you. Missed, the one you miss. #NeverSayNever, wrongly described. Retarded, and empty. Let us fly fly fe-la-ai. I've become so numb.So confusing, complicated.Idk ... By controlling myself ): No, no, what happened? So, (?)
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS